I know it’s been a long time coming, but I am happy to announce that I’ve updated ALL PCB Themes to v1.4 which includes support for Jelly Bean 4.2! I had hoped to complete this sooner, but there is a LOT of work involved with updating 10 colours! On top of it all though, I’ve also updated the PCB Wallpapers app, which now downloads images (there’s tons!) from the web. This makes the app MUCH smaller, plus allows for easier wallpaper updates (no app update needed).
Here’s a quick excerpt of the latest Change Log entry:
v1.4 (December 8, 2012)
- Updated for JB 4.2!
- Fixed expanded notification item background
- Added missing AOKP / Settings icons
- Added new, custom Quick Settings icons + tile
- Changed nav-ring trail colour to match theme
- Fixed 4.2 notification clock + icon BG shading/presses
- See “PCB Carrot” (FREE theme) and “PCB Wallpapers” (FREE app), to compliment this release! (check “more from developer”)
- Please (re)rate + comment! Thanks for your support!
I’ve even made a fancy promo image. Hoping you can Tweet and help to spread the word if you like the work that I’ve done. It’s not a full time job of mine, but it surely takes up a lot of time! Otherwise, I just hope you enjoy the theme!
Thanks everyone, hope you are still enjoying PCB!
(P.S. – Please Tweet/Share/Post this if you’re willing to help me out!)